The Zoo will open to the public on June 6th; however, there will be a maximum of 50 people allowed in the Zoo at any given time.
- Practice social distancing and avoid close contact with others outside your household. The CDC recommends maintaining a physical distance of six feet from others.
- Keep our parks safe; please stay home if you are sick.
- Visitors are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes with them.
- Practice good personal hygiene. Wash or sanitize your hands after touching surfaces. Avoid touching your face. Sneeze or cough into a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- We are doing our best to maintain current levels of service but please note that equipment and other surfaces in the parks are not being wiped down. Visitors are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes with them.